Date: 2012-08-13 Category: Interviews
Exclusive video interview:
Dave Addey, Managing Director of Agant Ltd
iOSDevUK Conference Special
ITWales brings you an exclusive video interview from this year's iOSDevUK Conference in Aberystwyth with Dave Addey, founder and Managing Director of Agant Ltd, one of the UK's top app development agencies.
To view the full video interview click below:
If you haven't got time to listen to the full interview, don't worry, you can just listen to the individual questions we asked Dave (see below):
- Can you tell us a little about you and your business?
- What made u decide to start up your business on your own?
- In reference to your talk, you gave 8 important areas for starting out as a new business, what would you say were your key areas of focus when you started out?
- So you say the ‘train times’ app was your first break, what does the revenue stream look like for an app like that?
- With these paid upfront app development projects, how do you manage the relationships and the expectations of the clients and people involved?
- How do you judge risks and assess potential partners when you are approached for shared projects?
- What are the biggest challenges for business growth you have found along the way?
- What have been the hard or low points of growing and developing your business?
- What’s your philosophy behind the good luck you have had within this industry?
- What’s your vision for your company’s future?
- Where would you be if apps hadn’t arrived?
- What do you enjoy doing? Where does you motivation come from?
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
- Finally, what are your top tips for start ups?